1-I am grateful that Halloween is over. I did not enjoy it this year. I guess I am a Halloween scrooge or something...but it was not fun. My kids school celebrated it last Friday even though it wasn't until Wed. (today). LAME. All of our costumes are in storage, all of our Halloween games, trick or treating bags, you name it...everything is in storage. I am so tired of everything being in storage! My kids had a great time trick or treating with their cousins though. That was fun. I loved watching Sophey running around with her 14 year old cousin, Haley, by her side. It was super cute. Ry and Tay had Jake and Bridger (of course) and Katey had Addee (of course) and they were in heaven! Mase and Hayden were content to go with Chris and me...and content to just do a few streets, so it was great. I hope I like it more next year...but I don't know if I've ever really liked it...I guess I tolerate it better some years than others.
2-I am grateful for cousins. I love that my kids choose their cousins over friends. It is weird to me because I did not have cousins growing up at all. The only cousins I have are either WAY older or WAY younger than me, and not a single one lived close by. I love Chris' cousins that are my age. I feel like they are the cousins and sisters I never had!
3-I am grateful that I got Ryan registered back at Ft. Herriman today! The quarter ends tomorrow and the principal actually kept his word about letting him in for 2nd quarter. (After a little bit of drama...) Since there is no school Friday and the new quarter doesn't start til Monday, he is school-less tomorrow. He literally does not have a school to attend. I had to withdraw him from South Hills so I could transfer him and he can't go to either school tomorrow. So bizarre. He is loving it and to be honest, so am I! I could use a break from getting up early and starting Monday I'm going to be getting up even earlier to drive him to school! Man, I am really going to miss that bus stop right in front of my Mom's house! Yay for sleeping in until 8 tomorrow! That's pretty pathetic...
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment