1-I am grateful that I finally got to see my scrumptious new little (I mean HUGE) nephew! :) He was born on Saturday after a very dramatic day or two. He was in a "special" nursery (but not the NICU) and only parents and grandparents could see him for the first few days. I had the chance to see him last night at the hospital, but I missed it since I was running kids around. I got to see him at home tonight which was perfect. He is SOOOO sweet. He weighs close to 10 pounds (if I'm not mistaken) and his newborn outfit was pretty tight. I bought him an outfit today and I picked 6-12 months just in case. I'm not sure he'll wear 0-3 or 3-6 for very long. :) He is going to be such a fun little addition to our family and my kids are just dying to see him...and dying for him to be big enough to play with. Well, he's almost big enough to play with now...
2-I am grateful for Old Navy Stuff-n-Save! I'm also grateful that I remembered it was today!! I scored so many amazing deals! A $15 coat for Soph, a $16 coat for me and ANOTHER coat for myself that was normally $70 but I got it for $40! I swear, I live for a good bargain!
3-I am grateful for my Gap card! Not only do I not have to pay for my bargains for another month, I also get rewards points for using it. It can be dangerous when I forget how much I spent and then get my bill or when I get a little carried away...but I always pay it off so it's ok. Seriously a bad habit, but not as bad as my Kohl's card. You would die if I told you what my balance is right now! Good thing I don't have a mortgage payment...
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment