Monday, October 29, 2012

Gratitude Post #67

1-I am grateful for Costco. Man, I love that place. I can only go there once in a great while or I get a little carried away...but I still love it. Where else can you eat lunch for so cheap and find giant bottles of everything you need? I love buying toilet paper, paper towels, batteries, dishwasher detergent,  ketchup, frozen chicken, chicken nuggets, frozen fish, meatballs, bread, juice, milk, eggs, baking supplies, and snacks in bulk! It frees up space in my shopping cart at Smith's when I don't have to buy any of that there! (We tend to go through A TON of those things around here!)

2-I am grateful that Chris went with me to Costco and didn't put anything extra in the cart! Sometimes he's like a kid in a candy store there and costs me an extra $50. :) He was good today and only asked for one bag of tortilla chips. There was a coupon, so it was ok. Bwahahahahahaha

3- I am grateful that our builder is "throwing" things into our house to make us happy! I'm not so grateful that we are WAY over our budget because of unforseen excavating issues...and that's why they're trying to make us happy...but I'll take what I can get at this point!

No comments: