Monday, October 22, 2012

Gratitude Post #62

1-I am grateful that I didn't kill anyone today. For real. It was a close call. I was given a hormone shot a few weeks ago and it has turned me into a crazy person. I feel pregnant, menopausal, PMS-ish and homicidal all rolled into a fun little bundle. You might want to steer clear of me until this wears off in a few months.

2-I am grateful for my fully functioning, regular hormones. I have had it pretty good as far as mental stability, fertility, hormone balance and such. I only got this shot to prepare for a procedure. One that I will be SO happy to have! Say goodbye to horrible, awful periods for me!! This has just shown me that having functioning hormones is SUCH a blessing! I can't imagine feeling like this all of the time!

3-I am grateful for forgiveness. Big and small. Like forgiveness for wanting to kill people...and forgiveness from a sweet little 3 year old who had her heart broken by an ornery mama today. For the record: I DID tell her not to touch the glass of water. Also for the record: I knew better than to have a giant glass of water on the table where I was scrapbooking. Again, for the record: my phone, pictures, papers, brand new leather binder and everything else recovered. After a long snuggle on the couch together, said 3 year old also recovered. And I scrapbooked upstairs, in my room, far away from any hazards after that.

P.S. I am also grateful for my facebook friends. I mentioned something about hating this shot and I got some of the funniest, sweetest, most sympathetic comments in return. Apparently "road rage hormonal" is a normal side effect and will hopefully wear off some day. :)

No comments: