1-I am grateful for Chris and the way he humors me. He is such a good sport to help me lift, carry and move HEAVY yard sale finds. I'm sure the whole time he thinks I'm a crazy person, but he never complains. Although he has asked me, "Now this is the last one...right?" a few times. :) He really is the best. And our house is going to be super cute...for cheap. :)
2-I am grateful that Chris let me sleep in this morning. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read these posts and had no idea I was complaining about how exhausted I was. I mean, I'm sure I complained to his face, but still. Sophey didn't sleep well last night and neither did I. Chris got up, got the kids ready for school and was going to put them on the bus...until Katey woke me up asking to use my phone and I went downstairs to make sure they were ready. Have I mentioned that I think he's the best??
3-I am grateful for Kohl's. Where else can you find something that you need for 50% off AND get to use a 30% off coupon. It's hard not to buy the entire store sometimes. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment