Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gratitude Post #51

1-I am grateful for lunch dates. And Corner Bakery Cafe. And running into Chris' grandma and aunt (who might as well be MY grandma and aunt).

2-I am grateful for Chris. He is so good to me. He put Hayden on the bus and watched Sophey while he was working so I could go to lunch and run a few errands alone. :) It was a nice break!

3-I am grateful that I was able to find some scrapbooks finally! I use 12X12 3 ring binders and I have a certain color for each of my kids. I have kept them the same for 13 years. When Roberts went out of business I couldn't find the binders in the right colors anymore. I have looked everywhere, even online. I found 2 of the colors I needed at a scrapbook store on 90th south, 2 at Michael's and 2 at Joann's. I am still upset that they aren't the same style or the exact colors, but it is a huge improvement from when I couldn't find ANY!

P.S. No baby today. Unless Aunt Katie goes into labor shortly there will be 6 disappointed kids around here. (Not to mention a few adults too...) How cool would it be to have your birthday be 10-11-12?

No comments: