Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gratitude Post #65

1-I am grateful for this blog. I am grateful that it's mine. That means I can neglect it for a couple of days and no one cares but me. It's a shame I am not accountable to anyone to keep this up, but I really am enjoying it, even after 65 posts!

2-I am grateful for windows and doors! We had some installed on our house this week and it feels great! It looks more like a house every time I see it and I am getting so excited for it!

3-I am grateful for Chris. He makes me so happy. My Dad commented tonight (as we were getting fireplace ideas online) that we must have a great marriage if we're building our 3rd house together and we still get along. :) I am sure my parents have expected to see us fight at least once in the last 5 months...especially considering the fact that we're living with them, with ALL of our kids, and building a house on top of the craziness that already exists in our lives...but we aren't fighters. We agree on most things and we're pretty good at compromising when we don't. :)

No comments: