Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gratitude Post #66

1-I am grateful for my cute Mom. She got up in sacrament meeting today to share her testimony. She said she wanted to do it since 1/4th of her grandkids were there to hear it. :) She talked about how much she loves having us live with her and how much she'll miss us when we're gone.

2-I am grateful for my new calling in Primary. Honestly, in our last ward I was DYING to get out of Primary! I had been in there for SO long and it felt like I was trapped in a dungeon! I just started teaching Mason's class today (with Chris). It was so refreshing! The kids were well behaved, the primary ladies were so nice, the music in sharing time made me cry several times...I think I was missing Primary and I didn't even know it!

3-I am grateful for Ryan and Taylor. I love watching them pass the sacrament together! Today they went and did fast offerings together (it was Taylor's first time). Even though they REALLY did not want to go and do it, I think they secretly enjoyed it. I am so proud of them! The new missionary age honestly still freaks me out a little bit, but watching them use their priesthood makes me so proud! I hope they go on missions! Of course I will still love them and be super proud of them no matter what, I just can't imagine how proud I will be if they choose to go!

No comments: