1-I am grateful that the top floor of my house is somewhat framed now! It was a real treat to walk through it today! For months I have been wondering what it will feel like to walk through my house. It's weird to experience it in different stages. We have been walking through the basement for what seems like forever (because that's all that was there...). Then we got to walk through the main floor about a week ago. We have been dying to see what the whole thing will look like and it is taking forever! It was so fun to see it today and I can't wait for them to finish framing so we can move on already! :)
2-I am grateful to live in the United States of America. I have never been interested in a political debate before, but tonight I thought it was very interesting. My brother's facebook status update was something about a black man and a Mormon dude. I mean, who woulda thought? :) My facebook status update was something like, "I am grateful for the freedom of speech. I love that I live in a country where I can respect the office of The President even if the man holding that office bugs the hell out of me." Seriously, I have so much respect for Mitt Romney for not strangling Obama during that debate. I know I would have.
3-I am grateful for Chris. I know on Sunday I bragged about how perfect our relationship is. Well, it's not perfect. Just so you know. :) Living with my parents and the stress of building a house can create a little bit of tension. I'm sure it's a healthy amount...but even when we get frustrated with each other or with certain situations, I know he still loves me. I am grateful that I have never had to question whether or not he loves me. Even when I am hard to love. :)
4-Oh, and one more thing...I am grateful for Jiffy Lube. Even though they try to sell you every product and service possible (and I fall for it some of the time), they are seriously so nice. They greet you, they open doors for you, they are never busy and always get me in and out super fast. (I was going to say, "In a jiffy" but I decided against that.) They totally made my morning and made me feel so special. Lame, I know. Also, there was a cute old lady that came in after me. They were so cute to her too. Whoever is training these boys is doing an awesome job. I wonder if a woman owns Jiffy Lube? Or just a really awesome man? Or a really smart man that knows if you treat a woman well she will continue to come back?
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment