1-I am grateful for design blogs and google in general! When our builder saw what we have picked out for our house, he asked if we got all of our ideas at the home show. We are too cheap to PAY to look for ideas, so we didn't get any ideas there. :) Most of my ideas have come from Pinterest, Houzz, The House of Smith's and such. I have pretty much planned my entire house based on ideas from random websites and blogs. Hopefully it will come together nicely. If not, I will have no one to blame but my ADD. It's hard when there is so much going on in my brain.
2-I am grateful for an understanding husband. He has given me a hard time about my yard sale-ing habits, but just in passing...not like an argument or lecture or anything. Tonight we had a real conversation about how we see things of that nature differently. He would prefer to wait until we are in our house to buy any furniture. I would prefer to be completely moved in and furnished the day we get our keys. :) It's just a preference issue. He isn't mad at me *phew* but I am going to have to be REAALLLYY careful for the next 6 weeks or so...
3- I am grateful for my eyebrows, even if I do have to pay to have them tattooed on. I don't have real eyebrows of my own. It's weird, I have a few blonde eye brow hairs...but nothing worth plucking or dyeing. It is totally worth the money, it's less than I used to spend on eyebrow pencils, but they sure do hurt AND they look super scary right now!!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment