Monday, October 1, 2012

Gratitude Post #41

1-I am grateful for the chance we had to talk to the framer at our house today. He helped us figure some things out and is even going to add a window in my closet for me. :) I don't know why, but I am super excited for that! I am grateful that they were working on my house today. Framing is supposed to be super fast, but of course ours is taking forever...why wouldn't it? :)

2-I am grateful that fall baseball is over. I mean, it was a lot of fun and it wasn't all that time consuming, but the last couple of games were pretty dark and cold. I love watching my boys play baseball and I am going to miss it...but come springtime I'll be so ready for it to start again! I have loved watching Taylor's confidence increase. He is turning into such a great little player! I love hearing the other parents saying things like, "Throw it to first. You know Taylor will catch it." :) He is such a great kid and I love watching him excel! It is so much fun.

3-I am grateful for days like today...full of good things. Even things like cleaning, cooking, laundry and more cleaning. And more laundry. :) It feels so good to be productive. I am also grateful for the plethora of awesome yard sale finds today! I scored big! I am starting to lose out on deals from people who are even more pushy than me now and I don't like it. I have managed to get some awesome stuff though! I can't wait to have a house to put it in!

No comments: