1-I am grateful for sleep! I got a ridiculous amount of it this weekend! It was so nice getting to sleep in for 4 days straight. Bless you UEA. Although, I'm going to have a hard time getting up at 6:40 tomorrow instead of sometime around 10 a.m...
2-I am grateful that I finally got my scrapbook stuff ready to work on! I spent the longest time trying to find the right color of binders and getting my paper organized and what not. Today I even did a few pages! My room has been a mess for weeks while I've been trying to decide which binders to keep and which ones to return. Now I have to go to 4 different stores to do those returns, but that's OK. I finally found what I was looking for (for the most part anyways). My room is clean and organized once again and I feel like a new person! I cannot function in cluttered space. I feel bad about sluffing church today to accomplish these things, but I did have intentions of going! It's hard sharing water with so many people who need to shower for 9 a.m. church. When my alarm went off at 7 I could hear someone in the shower and I fell asleep waiting for them to get out. 3 hours later it was too late to do anything about it...
3-I am grateful for my new house!! It looks more and more like a house every time I see it! It is so fun walking through and deciding where to put people and stuff. I have decided who is sleeping in which bedroom, where all of the furniture is going, etc. I have also found some cute stuff to decorate with...mostly from the yard sale, but I am loving picking out things like rugs to match the random wall hangings I bought from the yard sale. :) I can hardly wait for it to be finished...which is looking more and more like mid-December...which will suck, but I will manage. I also love taking people to see it. We took Chris' parents out to see it today and it was so much fun!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment