Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gratitude Post #63

1-I am grateful for Desiree's Gratitude Posts! I read them every day. She said she feels like the only person left that blogs every day. I can totally relate! At least we have each other! :) http://kenanddesfamily.blogspot.com/ if you care to read...

2-I am grateful that I didn't feel homicidal today. At all, in fact...which was surprising considering how bad yesterday was! I was happy today AND I accomplished a lot! I checked SO many things off my ever-growing list of things to do.

3-I am grateful that Ryan's labs came back normal. I had to take him to the dr. today for some chronic stomach problems. It's always a little concerning when the dr. calls you after hours, but luckily it was just to let me know it was all ok...well, we're still waiting for one more to come back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Thanks Kim! It's good to know we'll always have our gratitude to keep us connected;)