1-I am grateful for Redbox. I don't get to the actual movie theater to eat actual movie theater popcorn...I mean, watch actual movie theater movies all that often. I LOOOOVVVVEEE movies so much. I don't know why, maybe because I'm too lazy to read?? Anyways, I love that for $1.28 (BOO to Redbox for raising their prices though...) I can watch anything I missed in the theaters, just a few months later. Last night we rented Rock of Ages. It was SO disappointing after just seeing it on Broadway in August...but at least it was only $1.28, right?
2-I am grateful for UEA!! Yay for school breaks that ALL of my kids have at the same time! That only happens a few times a year! I loved sleeping in until 10 a.m.! (Yay for a husband and kids that know better than to wake me up!) :) My kids are all having sleepover marathons with cousins. They are pretty easy to please these days...
3-I am grateful for my friends. I had a great lunch date with an old friend (Tish) today! It was very therapeutic for me. I had another friend (Kristie) post on facebook, "Who wants to go to a movie tonight?" I jumped at the chance but then realized I wouldn't make it in time, so we're going tomorrow night instead! (Yay!! Popcorn!!) I had a great lunch date with another friend (Amy) earlier this week AND I ran into my oldest friend ever (a different Amy...oh and like, not that she's older than me...like, we used to walk to kindergarten together) and we're going to lunch soon too. I am sure Chris gets tired of my never-ending lunch dates, but they are much cheaper than a therapist and it's my way of staying in touch with people. (A pretty yummy way if you ask me!) It's pretty much a win/win/win!
P.S. I think I need ADD meds. There's a lot going on in my brain. It's hard to focus. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
Did you know that if you sign up for Redbox rewards (both you AND Chris) they will text you each a promo code to get 1 free movie rental a month? That's how we use Redbox. We haven't paid for it in months;) Also, 7Eleven has a rewards program that texts you deals too. So between our free Slurpees and our free Redbox rentals- we have a lot of fun "at home date nights"!
Post a Comment