1-I am grateful for a roof!! I wish I could post pictures from my phone on here...but the description will have to suffice. For a week our house sat unchanged. A very frustrating week indeed. But today when I drove by there was an entire framing crew attaching the trusses!! It did my heart good after several frustrating days in a row. Apparently our framers went elk hunting all week. No one bothered to tell us that was the case. For a week we wondered why our house was making ZERO progress. Now we know. And know they are back and working hard!! Yay for hard workers!
2-I am grateful that my Dad went out of town and my Mom took us to Rock Creek Pizza for dinner! She only does that when he's out of town. :)
3-I am grateful that my brother, Cory, and his wife, Katie, came over tonight. Poor Katie is pregnant and miserable. Her due date is tomorrow and she is dying to have that baby! (Their first!) My kids really want his birthday to be 10-11-12 so they all said in their prayers, "Please bless Katie that she will have her baby tomorrow." :) There is a lot riding on the faith of little children...
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment