Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude Post #70

1-I am grateful for a great husband. I love him so much. He is so good to me. Even with all of the tension and extra hormones running rampant around here. I love a man who can say, "I'm sorry. I was stupid." (Even if it wasn't all his fault...) It makes everything better. :)

2-I am grateful for honest people. We have had such a bizarre building experience with so many crazy things out of anyone's control. It is so refreshing to have some things go our way and have people honor their word time and time again. Whether it's the central vac guy sticking to the original price, even though it was more than he thought it would be...or our builder doing things for us to make us happy (that he really didn't have to do)...or people showing up and doing what they said they would do...we are so fortunate to be having such a great experience (for the most part...) :)

3-I am grateful for my trip to New York! I can't believe what hurricane Sandy has done to my beloved city! I am so grateful I was able to go back there a few months ago!

No comments: