1-I am grateful for the snow! (Never thought I'd say that in November!!) I have been listening to Christmas music with the a/c blasting all week long and wondering if it was ever going to feel like the holidays. I don't know why I feel like forcing myself to feel festive so early in November. I guess it's hard to do Christmas shopping when it's 70+ degrees outside or something. I really want to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. Maybe because I feel stressed about so many things right now. Maybe because these gratitude posts are making me weird. Who knows.
2-I am grateful for 4 wheel drive. I almost needed it on the unplowed new roads this morning. It was a little crazy! I could have taken Chris' little car with front wheel drive that was all nice and toasty (and dry) in the garage...but I got the broom and brushed the mountain of snow off of my Yukon because it seemed like a better idea to drive that today. I'm glad I did. I would have been scared in the little car! I'm grateful for the good weather we've had this fall and now that I'm driving Ryan to school instead of just watching him get on the bus I hope we have decent winter weather too!
3-I am grateful for Fridays! I love late start jr. high on Fridays! I get to sleep in til 8! I also love that my kids have early day on Friday and they are home before dinner time! Our elementary starts at 9 and ends at 4...and they don't get off the bus until 4:30! It's nice to have them home early one day a week!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment