1-I am grateful that it's Thanksgiving!! I'm grateful that this is my 90th post!! Can't believe I made it this far!! That is 270 things I'm thankful for so far! Didn't know I had it in me! I love Thanksgiving Day! Sitting in my Jammie's with my kiddos, watching the Macy's day parade, looking at Black Friday ads, baking yummy treats for after dinner...it doesn't get much better than that!
2-I am grateful that I am almost ready for Christmas! I wondered if I would have buyer's remorse when I saw the Black Friday ads, but I haven't found a better price on anything so far! I love Christmas! My kids are so much fun to shop for!
3- I am grateful that I figured out I can blog from Chris' iPad! When I blog on my computer it doesn't have spell check! I am grateful that Desiree inspired me to do these posts! I have loved blogging about how grateful I am! In case you missed the last 89 posts, I'll do a recap: I am grateful for my faith, my family, our health, the opportunity to build my dream house, a husband that has made every one of my dreams come true, 6 great kids who make me so happy, parents who were willing to take us in for way longer than any of us planned, extended family who make our lives so fun, and all of the opportunities and blessings that I'm sure I don't deserve! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!,
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am grateful for you! Hope you had a perfect Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment