1-I am grateful for what I saw at my house today...a line up of trucks!! Seriously, I have never seen so many people working on it at once! 2 trucks were the finish work guys, 1 truck was the electrician, 3 trucks were cement guys and 1 car was for the shutter guy! It was overwhelming to see so much work being done at once! I've got some awesome trim on my walls, lights in my basketball court, front steps and a great bid for shutters! It was an amazing feeling!!
2-I am grateful for good customer service. Chris and I have both been amazed at the different levels of customer service we have received. The shutter guy: amazing. The rock wall guys: sub-par. The other shutter companies I got bids from: awful. The finish work guys: fabulous. The cement guy: fantastic. People that won't even call you back: confusing. (Just to name a few!)
3-I am grateful for melatonin. Sophey is in such a bad sleep pattern right now. It is literally making me crazy. I felt extremely crazy today. I slipped a melatonin into her pudding tonight (after she woke up from a 3 hour afternoon nap). :/ After 3 nights in a row of her not sleeping, I am hoping for a better night tonight!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment