1-I am grateful for the fact that it's November (good-bye Halloween!) and it's still super warm outside. In a strange way I'm also grateful that 106.5 is playing Christmas music all day! I mean, I hate the fact that we kind of skip over Thanksgiving in general (not me though...I've been grateful for 71 days and counting...), but I am so looking forward to Christmas! I will hopefully be moved into my new house by Christmas! Plus having 6 kids always makes Christmas super exciting. Oh, and back to the good weather portion of my gratitude...all of my winter clothes are in storage (including shoes) and I can't justify buying too much since we will be in our house mid-winter AND we are trying to save money...so wearing flip flops as long as possible is something to be extra grateful for!
2-I am grateful that Chris was willing to go to Home Goods AND Ikea with me today! Oh, the things he does for me...he also took me to lunch while we were out. And he only complained a little bit that I ordered dessert. :)
3-I am grateful that Chris took me to dinner last night in between a walk-thru inspection with our builder and looking for light fixtures at Home Depot. Oh, the romantic dates we have! I'm also grateful that my parents took us all to Chili's for dinner tonight! I have not cooked for a few days and it has been SUCH a nice break! I mean, I'm sure I've gained 5 pounds this weekend, but who cares!?
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment