1-I am grateful for Stacie. She is the realtor that works for our builder...sort of our "go-to-gal" for everything. She doesn't always have answers for me and my least favorite thing to hear is, "Let me ask Dave." (Which means I may never hear the answer...) However, she is great at calming me down when I feel super overwhelmed! I thought I was going to have a full on anxiety attack tonight and she talked me off a ledge. :)
2-I am grateful for Amazon! Where else can you find practically anything AND get free shipping (and generally for a good price)? My Amazon packages are trickling in and it makes me so happy! Happy to see them come, happy to know I'm done shopping and happy to know that Christmas is only 29 days away!!
3-I am grateful for paint! I love picking paint colors, even if I do get a little carried away! I am grateful that I get to paint some of the rooms in my house crazy colors...even if I can't paint ALL of the rooms I want to paint. I'll take what I can get at this point! :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment