1-I am grateful for sleep! I got a lot of it last night and it was wonderful! I missed my chance to go grocery shopping (which I need to do pretty badly) and it made the rest of my day crazy, but getting out of bed at 10 a.m. was worth it!
2-I am grateful for nice, normal children. We took our kids to the BYU basketball game tonight and they were SO good. It was so much fun and SO nice to just have the kids sit and behave. Now, the family in front of us, on the other hand made me want to karate chop them each in the neck. They had older kids too, not little kids that you would expect to be annoying. It took a while to realize the one in the middle was the mother and not a teenager. That made it even more irritating. They took turns kissing each other on the cheek, strangling each other, biting each other, holding hands and screaming in each others faces. It was the most bizarre, bipolar family I've ever seen. Then they were squishing each other and trying to push each other off the bench. All while we were trying to watch the game. AND they had to stand up every 5 minutes to jump around, dance or cheer. Chris and I just kept looking at each other like, "Is this for real?" I guess that level of annoying made my kids be on their best behavior, so I shouldn't complain.
3-I am grateful for a handy husband. I said I wanted board and batten walls in my girls' rooms and that's exactly what I got. Chris also got a late start today so we were scrambling to get it finished in time, but we made it! They look awesome and the painter is scheduled for next week! I can hardly wait to see how it all turns out! :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment