Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude Post # 82

1-I am grateful that post #81 just a few minutes ago helped me change my attitude.

2-I am grateful for my brothers. Some of them are quite nice to me. 2 of them helped me with my painter dilemma over the phone and 1 of them told me he loves me on facebook. It was so nice!!

3-I am grateful for Thanksgiving and looking forward to it. I actually don't even like turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy or pie (they are some of my least favorite foods individually and collectively) so I don't look forward to the food at all (except for the non-pie desserts that I take every year and sweet potatoes)! I just like the thought of getting together to be thankful with people you love. I am hoping to be close to 100 posts by Thanksgiving. I might have to do 2 a day...we'll see how close I can get.

No comments: