Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude Post #83

1-I am grateful for Home Depot...and the fact that there's one close by. When we built our first house we had to drive to the HD in Draper and it always took forever. We seem to spend a lot of time at HD these days, and tonight was fun. We had a 10% off coupon with 24 months no interest and a bunch of gift cards. We got amazing deals! I love that Chris has turned into a bargain shopper too! He has scored some gift cards from people selling them for cheap. It makes no sense to me, but I guess people would rather sell their gift card for less than what it's worth to just have cash instead.

2-I am grateful for being able to run errands alone today. I had told people I'd be out to pick up yard sale things from them when I was out that way for dance, but Soph stayed home sick. So, I went anyways and got to go all by myself! :) I even went and did some Christmas shopping alone. A little slice of heaven right there...

3-I am grateful that my kids are getting ipod touches for Christmas! They drain my phone battery every day! I can't wait to have it all to myself again. :)

No comments: