Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gratitude Post #75

1-I am grateful that my children are likeable in general. I have had so many people comment (kids and parents) about how happy they are that Ryan is back at FHMS. I am glad that even though he is a quiet child, everyone loves him! It was a good experience for him to go to a new school for one quarter, but I'm glad it's over. I swear, people are crawling out of the woodwork to tell me how much they and/or their children missed him.

2-After 4 parent teacher conferences tonight I am grateful that my kids are good kids. They are generally pretty smart and likeable. Every one of their teachers said that they are sad we're moving and they'll miss my kids (and I believed them too). :) They all had good report cards and are doing well in a new school. I am so grateful that they adapt easily and in just a few short months have proved how great they really are! I love PTC's because my kids make them easy!

3-I am grateful for the amazing yard sale deals I've found for Christmas. I wasn't joking about the ghetto fabulous Christmas. I have not bought a single "new" item. I have saved a ton of money and have found some pretty awesome things! I will have to buy a few new things, but for the most part we're going "gently used" this year! I have turned into a crazy person. This is so out of character for me, it's bizarre! My husband is all of a sudden ok with me yard-sale-ing again! :)

P.S. Can you believe this is #75!?!?! I can't!

P.P.S. Everyone needs to get over the election drama. Obama won. I don't believe he was the best choice. I also don't believe one man can fix that big of a mess in 4 years. However, I think a business man would be better in The White House than a politician. That being said, I will continue to get out of bed every day to take care of my children and roll with it. So boo hoo. Get over it. Life will go on. In four years we can do this all over again. Blah. I am so looking forward to it. Not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for making it to 75 and Amen on the election drama.