1- I am grateful for good news on the building front! It feels like there hasn't been a lot of good/exciting news lately...but today I got some! First, our builder told us that we can have the appliances we REALLY want. Second, the cabinet guy told me I can make my island any color I want. Third, Chris is going to let me paint my island duck egg blue! It is my favorite color and I am seriously so excited I can hardly stand it! I cannot wait to see my kitchen! (Sadly, the cabinet guy shattered the last ounce of hope I had to be in by Christmas...since that's about when the cabinets will be ready...)
2-I am grateful for basketball season. I do so love baseball season, but the nice thing about basketball season is that it's short, it's all indoors and the kids can play with anyone they want. (As in no tryouts, drafts, etc.) All 4 of my boys are playing basketball this year! Ry is doing a high school prep league (more competitive) and the 3 other boys are playing Jr. Jazz with lots of friends. They are all super excited and it's going to be a fun few months! Ry started practice tonight and the other boys will start soon. Once games start in a couple of weeks we are going to be BUSY!! It will be a nice distraction from building though.
3-I am grateful that Chris is such a great Dad. He is coaching Ryan's team and has already put a lot of time into organizing and planning the team...and the season hasn't even started yet. He is seriously the best. I love how involved he is with the boys sports (and how supportive he is of the girls dance...and everything else). He goes to everything with me (parent teacher conferences, recitals, games, programs, etc.) and tries hard to be so involved with whatever the kids are doing. They are so lucky. He is making our new house so fun for the kids and putting a lot of thought and effort into it for us and for them. Have I mentioned before that I think he's the best? He doesn't even read this blog so I'm not just trying to impress him...just being honest. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
I do to read this occasionally. I think you are pretty great too!
Post a Comment