Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gratitude Post #93

1- I am grateful that Chris taught our Primary lesson today. He is a great teacher and kids love him! I love when he teaches and I just sit back and relax. :)

2-I am grateful that I got a nap today! I hardly ever take naps. Today I was tired, freezing and feeling pretty blah. I was just going to lay down for a minute, but 2 hours later I woke up to Soph in bed and asleep next to me and Chris making dinner! It was so great! He also offered to drive Ry to school in the morning (even though I usually drive on Mondays) because with Sophey's late nap he knows she won't be sleeping great tonight. What a guy. :)

3-I am grateful that none of my kids are too old and/or busy to hang out with me! We went to a movie on Friday, to the BYU basketball game on Saturday and tonight we all curled up together to watch a couple of Christmas movies. I am totally feeling the Christmas love! Yay for ABC Family and the Christmas movies they play every night AND for dvr! We only brought one Christmas movie to my parents' house (Elf, of course...since we watch it year round) and I was feeling like I should go buy new movies...but we have been taping them and watching them for free on tv. Even better. :) I am also grateful that my parents' fireplace works! The fireplace in our last house stunk and didn't have a blower, so we hardly used it. Today I even tried to find my Mom's Christmas tree to put it up so I wouldn't feel so "blah", but alas...I couldn't find it. She comes home from St. George on Tuesday, so hopefully we can put it up then.

No comments: