1-I am grateful for Sundays. Even if they aren't very restful. My weeks have gotten increasingly busy lately, so I have been using Sunday to make my grocery list & menu, to get a jump on the laundry, to do some organizing and cleanup after a busy weekend, etc. Some day I will go back to actually "resting" on Sundays, but for now they are keeping me sane.
2-I am grateful that my kids are going back on track tomorrow...I think. They have been home for 3 weeks and I have honestly loved it. It's so nice sleeping in, not worrying about homework or the lunch menu, having built in babysitters, etc. But, they need a little more structure! It will be good for them. The last 3 weeks have flown by and there are only 3 weeks of school until Christmas break! These next 3 weeks are going to be crazy! We have SO much going on with our house right now, not to mention Christmas and basketball season! It's good to be busy though, and it will help us pass the time while we're all so excited for Christmas AND our house!
3-I am grateful for basketball season! We signed all 4 boys up for it this year! It is going to be so much fun! They are all loving it so far and it will be good for all of them to have something to do besides video games. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment