1-I am grateful that I get to have an ablasion one week from today! I am super grateful for my new insurance (even though I had to switch doctors and was not super grateful for that...) because I will only have to pay $15 to have it done! That's cheaper than a month's worth of tampons! :) (Just keepin it real...). I seriously cannot wait! After having this stupid DepoProvera shot for the last 2 months I am SOOOO ready!!
2-I am grateful for the exciting things going on in my house!! Painting this week, flooring next week, cabinets the week after that...a driveway last week...it's hard to believe that it might actually be finished some day! I am not grateful for the crazy, last minute drama that we've been experiencing. Oh. My. Goodness. Building a house is such a mess! We've never built this way and we'll never do it again!! I hope we can afford to live in our house for ever and ever because I NEVER want to move again!! Although, picking out everything is super fun and I can't wait for it to be done!
3-I am grateful for Chris. He took me to lunch today because he could tell I really needed a lunch date! The last few lunch dates I've planned haven't worked out and I was really needing one. It's amazing what a little Costa Vida, flan and caffeine can do for my mood.
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am seriously so excited to see pictures of your new digs! What an exciting Christmas for you! I'm sorry that your lunch plans haven't been working out. That makes me sad. I wish I was in a position to go to lunch with you;) Miss you.
Post a Comment