Saturday, September 29, 2012

Gratitude Post #39

1-I am grateful that parents were invited to the 3rd grade "Grandparents program" at Mason's school. I loved it so much I can't even tell you. My Mase warms my heart like you wouldn't believe. Watching him sing and dance totally made my day! I checked him out and took him to lunch after (with Chris and his parents too) and it was so fun listening to the random things he said. He is such a funny kid.

2- I am grateful for the awesome king size bed I found on KSL. I am also grateful that my Dad let us borrow his truck to pick it up. I'm also super grateful that it fit in the truck! I was a little worried!

3-I am grateful that I was able to resell some furniture that I bought and changed my mind about. I'm sure it made Chris happy that I unloaded a piece of furniture. :)

No comments: