1-I am grateful for my friend Vandee. We have been friends for 10 years. (According to my math anyways...) I am so happy we got to have lunch today. I am so grateful she is still my friend after a decade! I am grateful that I got to know her in the first place. I just love her. :) I am also grateful for visiting teaching. Some of my longest lasting friendships have come from visiting teaching. I was Vandee's VT all those years ago and then we ended up signing our kids up for preschool together and have been friends ever since. She is still my friend even though I picked at my face really bad last night and I look like I have chicken pox. :) Oh, and she is also my only friend that has consistently remembered my birthday for all of the years I have known her. I kinda think my birthday is a big deal. I kinda get my feelings hurt every year when no one remembers. Vandee has never let me down. I will always love her for that. And I hope I have never forgotten her birthday. Some years I'm better at birthday's than others...
2-I am grateful for Taylor's baseball game last night. He played so well and it was so fun to watch his confidence grow. I got so many compliments on what a great kid he is. The umpire even congratulated him on a great catch he made. I love watching my kids succeed and watching their confidence grow. Confidence is so important. Not to be confused with arrogance. :)
3-I am grateful for my new friend Erin. She paints furniture and sells it on the facebook yardsale. We have a connection. She has great taste and talent, I like to buy every single thing she posts. Ha ha ha. My whole house will be furnished with Erin originals by the time I'm done. It might be a problem..
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment