Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gratitude Post #34

1-I am grateful for my kids. Even the naughty grounded ones. The funny part about it is that, knowing my kids as well as I do, I grounded them from cousins. :) They were SO miserable yesterday not being able to call Jake, Bridger and Addee! It was pure torture. They thought it was SO unfair and painful. I told them it was SUPPOSED TO BE painful. So, next time I threaten to ground them I'm betting they'll listen. However, it was SUCH a nice day! They were also grounded from video games so they played outside and played board games ALL DAY LONG. It was blissful...all 6 of my kids getting along and entertaining themselves without technology and all. Maybe we should do it more often...

2-I am grateful that I was able to pick up not one, but two tables yesterday! One from the Herriman yard sale page and one from Home Goods...both of which I have mentioned my gratitude for. :) I am in love with them! I can't wait to have a house to put them in!! Speaking of houses...Chris and I went by our house yesterday and climbed in the basement windows to take a tour of our finished foundation. We even went down to the deep dark parts (where we found a GIANT spider...which I am NOT grateful for). We are getting so excited for our house to be done! Framing materials have been delivered to our lot and should be going up this week! I can hardly stand it!
3-I am grateful for a big, strong husband. If it weren't for him I'd be trapped in my deep, dark basement with a giant spider as we speak. Yeah, he had to pull me out of the window well because it was too deep for me to climb out of. How embarrassing! I am grateful that he didn't even tease me about it. I fully expected him to. :)

No comments: