Monday, September 10, 2012

Gratitude Post #23

1-I am grateful for Mason. He melts my heart. He can also frustrate me to no end. But mostly he just melts my heart. :) He is so dang smart. I would love to spend a day inside his brain, just knowing what he's thinking and seeing the world from his perspective. He is such a great kid...stubborn as can be...but a really great kid. I love when he tells me random facts about anything from the Olympics to sports to t.v. shows. He kind of knows everything. The best ever is when he tells Chuck Norris jokes. Especially the ones he makes up. :)

2-I am grateful for my brother Kevin. It has been so fun to see how happy he is lately! He got remarried to a pretty terrific lady a few short months ago, but it feels like she's been part of our family forever. I am grateful for Laurie and the great addition she is to our family. She was helping Katey and her cousins with their tumbling over the weekend and she made some new best friends out of it. :) What a good sport. P.S. Kevin Webber is funny. Just FYI.

3-I am grateful for Hayden. He is such a sweet, funny little boy! I missed him when he was at school today. It's awfully quiet around here without him. I love when he curls up on the couch next to me. He is so tiny and such a good little snuggler. I bet his kindergarten teacher just loves him. I know I do.

No comments: