1-I am grateful for the way these posts make me feel. I didn't know I had 35 of them in me. :)
2-I am grateful for the change of seasons. Even if it means HOURS of work switching all of my kids' closets (and bins in some cases...we don't all have closets here) :) from summer to winter clothes. I am also super grateful that my awesome husband did, in fact, listen to me and left the bins of winter clothes at the front of our storage unit. I couldn't see them and I doubted his listening skills...but he went to the storage unit with me and pulled them out of exactly where he remembered putting them...right near the front. :) Phew. I was starting to panic thinking I had to buy dozens of pairs of pants. I should also mention that I am super grateful for hand-me-downs. I love pulling buckets of clothes out every time the seasons change. :)
3-I am grateful for my parents. They took my 4 little kids to my neice's birthday party in Logan for the better part of the day yesterday. I didn't go because I couldn't spend one more day in the car. I feel like I am living out of my car most days. It was so nice having the whole day to get some stuff done. My list of things to do was getting longer and longer (as I am not home all that often to cross anything off of said list). So, on the "day of rest" I worked my tail off. All of my kids have winter clothes washed, organized and ready to go...even though the 10 day forecast goes into October and it says it will still be 80 degrees. :) I organized hundreds of pictures that I need to scrapbook now...hopefully I'll get around to those before we move into our new house.
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment