1-I am grateful that Chris made it home safe! I am getting used to him travelling but I still hate him being gone. I am always so grateful when he comes home. :) I am also grateful that the kids still get super excited when he comes home too! They love him so much!
2-I am grateful for the Herriman yard sale page on facebook. Lame, I know. But, I have found some really awesome things for pretty great prices lately! I am doing some Christmas shopping, some furniture shopping and also selling some things to pay for all of this shopping. What a great invention! :)
3-I am grateful for friendship. I love friends who have my back. I love having their backs in return. Sometimes it's hard to tell friends things they don't want to hear, but I know they would do the same for me. I hope this friend of mine knows that I have her back and I hope she finds all of the happiness in the world!! Even if the road to it is bumpy. I'll still have her back. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment