1-I am grateful for Chris. He left for Texas this morning. I miss him terribly when he's gone. I also miss having his help. He is such a great guy. He is always bathing the kids, feeding the kids, helping me tuck them all in, etc. I hate when he's gone. I'm grateful that he misses me too. (Or so he says anyways.) :) It's nice to get a phone call from him every night. Even if the kids are interrupting the entire time we're on the phone. Sounds about right I suppose.
2-I am grateful that we were invited to a Court of Honor in our old ward tonight. Ryan had a stack of merit badges he needed to get. It was fun to see everyone! The best part was walking down the hall of the church and seeing Mason's baptism picture hanging on the wall. I will post it on here eventually, but it's only on my phone (and facebook) for now. It seriously did my heart good to see his smiling face on the wall. I hope everyone who walks by it every Sunday misses us. :)
3-I am grateful for my friend Holli. She has been a great friend to me for a while now. She has helped me out so many times when I've been in a bind. She had twin babies 3 weeks ago today. She lives around the corner from Sophey's preschool so she lets me hang out with her and hold her babies Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-11:30. :) It saves me from having to drive back and forth and/or from having to kill time in between. Even though I said I would to do it to help her, we usually just sit on the couch and chat. We have some great conversations though and I love having somewhere to go.
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment