1-I am grateful for my belief that families can be together forever. This morning I got a call from an old friend. Their little brother was killed in a car accident in Vegas over the weekend. They were looking for another friend's phone number (who just happens to live down there) because they desperately needed help with their kids while they were at the hospital. It is nice to have some peace and comfort in a situation like this. It is also nice to have those lasting friendships and be able to call for help when you really need it. What a sad day, but what a comforting feeling to know that you can see your loved ones again!
2-I am grateful for memories. Not any in particular, just memories in general. I have this fear of forgetting everything so I take way too many pictures, I have way too many scrapbooks and I write way too much in too many journals. :) I don't want to forget anything! I am guilty of over-documenting (I think I made up a new word) every thing that happens around here. However, the fear of losing someone (or just losing my own mind) keeps me from getting behind on any of it. I am grateful for the stacks of journals and scrapbooks I have worked on for so long. They are my most prized possesions.
3-I am grateful for the internet...specifically being able to order pictures online...and to be able to do a google search for snapfish coupons! I saved a fortune tonight with a 50% off + free shipping code! I have hundreds of pictures being shipped to me as we speak...which means I have HOURS of scrapbooking to catch up on...but I am looking forward to it! (Especially since my kiddos went back on track today...which I am also grateful for!)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment