1-I am grateful for Kristen Olsen. Her comment on my facebook post about Mason's fall fair story warmed my heart. For real. Seriously, how kind of her to take the time to write a comment directed to Mason when she doesn't even know him. I want to be like her when I grow up! :)
2-I am grateful that it's soup weather! And breadstick weather! And that my breadsticks turned out so good tonight! :)
3- I am grateful for the freaking amazing things I've found on the Herriman yardsale facebook page! Even though I am getting teased relentlessly by my friends AND family, I have furnished several rooms in my house for super cheap! I can't wait for my house to be done!!!!
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
DITTO!! Kristen is one of my all time favorite people. And I am diggin' that you decorate your house with yard sale stuff. A lot of my cute decor is second hand too. Since we've lived in this house I've found a wicker chair for my front porch, an entertainment center I turned into a kitchen storage center and an end table for my living room all on the side of the road when I go jogging. I also picked up a dresser, a desk with a hutch, a planter, 2 huge plaques and an end table at a garage sale. So yeah, there is no judgement or teasing here.
Post a Comment