1-I am grateful for Taylor. He turned 12 at 4:52 this morning. Yup, he missed the deadline for starting school by 4 hours and 52 minutes. Poor kid.
1A-I am grateful that Taylor missed the deadline by 4 hours and 52 minutes. :) It has been good for him to be one of the oldest kids in his class every year. Had he not missed the deadline, I probably would have sent him to school. Ok, let's be honest, I would have for sure sent him to school. When he turned 5 I had a 3 year old and a 1 year old at home. Not to mention a 6 year old who was in 1st grade. I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice.
1B-I am grateful for the kind and tender-hearted, yet confident and outgoing person that he is. Taylor is seriously such a great kid. Everyone loves Taylor, young and old. We have joked forever about how he is a baby magnet. He has been entertaining babies for years. :) He just has those great, likeable qualities that you can't resist. He is super funny and compassionate to name a few. We have a running joke that he is my favorite child. Let's be honest, it's not really a joke...and the other kids don't think it's funny at all. Taylor has kept me entertained while always making me feel loved for the last 12 years and I love him for that. Not a day goes by that I don't get a hug and an "I love you" from that boy. I hope he never outgrows that.
2-I am grateful for a good night's sleep. It's amazing how just 1 night can make you feel like a new person! I slept solid (without ANY interruptions if you can believe that!?) for 9 hours last night. I'd like to repeat the process tonight.
3-I am grateful that there has been some progress on my house! It seemed like it was just sitting there without any changes forever! It has been backfilled and the window wells are in place and full of gravel! Big changes from the last time I saw it! We just need some suspended concrete slabs in place and then we're ready for framing! I can hardly wait for that part! It's officially September now. Time for the builder to quit dragging his feet! We really want to be in our house 2 months from now. Let's get to work! :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment