1-I am grateful that only 2 people read my blog. Ha ha. I have slacked over the last couple of EXHAUSTING days. No one complained because no one knew. :)
2-I am grateful for the kind comments I get on my blog. And for those I get in person too. Although I mostly do this for myself, it's nice to know someone else likes it too. :)
3-I am grateful for the phone call I got from Chris' Mom tonight. It was nice because I mostly feel like I annoy her. But, tonight we had a really nice conversation and I think she really does like me. Ha ha ha.
4-I am grateful for pay day. I love when Chris gets paid! I fill our cars up with gas, I stock up on groceries and I love it. I love having a full tank and a full fridge and pantry! Even if it makes for a pretty empty checking account, it's such a great feeling!
5-I am grateful for antibacterial hand soap. More mouse poop=setting more mouse traps=more dead mice in my Mother's kitchen=LOTS of hand washing!!
6-I am grateful for sleep! I rolled out of bed at 10:30 Sunday morning and it felt so good! I have been SO tired lately!
7-I am grateful for the fun day Katey and I had together on Saturday! We went to lunch and shopping with 2 of her little cousins and their moms. She is quite pleasant these days and we had a great time together! It was so refreshing...even if she still rolled her eyes at everything I thought was cute! :)
8-I am grateful for my new doctor. Even though I was sad when my new insurance forced me to change...I had a great experience there today. It's nice to have options close to home...which Herriman DID NOT have when we moved out this way over 11 years ago. We're also getting a Cafe Rio soon! My how things have changed!
9-I am grateful for colors! When I die, please wear bright colors to my funeral. The brightest you have. Thank you in advance. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment