Ryan's jr. high is, in fact, NOT going to let him back in. He went there for 7th grade and was planning on staying there. We will be moving back into the boundaries in 2 months. That is not good enough apparently. They are forcing him to go to a new jr. high until we can provide closing documents proving we own a home in the school boundaries. I just don't understand. They say there just isn't room. How are they going to make more room in 2 months then? It is so bizarre. Apparently they are denying ALL out of boundary permit requests, even for people moving in sooner than we are. I have gone the rounds with the vice principal and the district. It's no use. Poor Ry is going to have to make some pretty big adjustments. I won't lie, I'm happy that the bus stop is literally next door and I don't have to drive him out every day...but I'm sad for him. I guess it will be a good learning experience?
No comments:
Post a Comment