Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gratitude Post #10

1-I am grateful for vacations. Seriously, I love having a vacation planned just to have something to look forward to. :) I am super excited for mine tomorrow!! We have this thing for Boston and NY as a package deal. Besides our cruise last fall it's my favorite vacation ever.

2-I am grateful for Chris. He sure invests a lot in our relationship. We try to go somewhere once a year without the kidlets to remind us of why we even like each other. :) It works too! He is truly my best friend and my favorite person to be with.

3-I am grateful for modern medicine. Last week my Mother-in-Law fell and broke her hip (while on vacation). During the CT scan they found a mass on her kidney. We are still waiting for the results from some tests to see what it is. Then today my cute friend had twin boys! The babies are doing great but the Mom needs some help, and is hopefully on the mend. I am so grateful for state-of-the art facilities for times when you REALLY need them. Whether you're on vacation in Alaska or in Labor and Delivery at the local hospital, it's always nice to know you're in good hands!

No comments: