So, every day I think of 3 things I'm grateful for and every day I forget to post them. :) Here is the beginning of my gratitude posts:
1-I am grateful for Chris waking up and taking the kids to church by himself this morning. I had MAJOR cramps and I just had a facial, so I look like a leper. I told him last night that church wasn't going to be an option for me in the morning. He got them ready and took them while I slept the morning away. Of course Sophey opted to stay in bed with me, but getting the other 5 to 9:00 church was a big deal! I don't think I would have done it alone!
2-I am grateful for my little shadow Sophey. :) She is my buddy while the kids are all at school and she was my buddy this morning when everyone else was gone. I don't know what I'll do when she goes to school!
3-I am grateful to my parents for taking us in when we literally had no where else to go. Not only did they take us in, they have been pretty accomodating and patient with us. Our house is taking forever! I'm glad they don't mind that we're still here...or at least I don't think they mind...
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment