1-I am grateful for getting a mint truffle from my eye dr. when I picked up my contacts today. Seriously, what a fun thing to have my contacts in a cellophane bag with a bright yellow ribbon and a good-sized chocolate in there too! Totally made my day! SOOOO much better than the creepy eye dr. I used to go to that had the most ill-mannered office staff ever.
2-I am grateful for Taylor. This morning he thought his clock said 8:30 so he got up, got dressed and fixed Mason and himself some breakfast because he thought I had slept thru my alarm. Mason informed him it was only 7:30 and they still had over an hour before the bus came! He was just going to let me sleep and he was going to make sure they didn't miss their bus. I do think it's funny that he didn't bother to wake up Katey, or me for that matter. :) That is just the kind of kid he is. Thoughtful, caring, responsible...I like to tease him about being the "total package". (He said that about a girl once). He is also cute, funny, athletic and brilliant. So brilliant that his new teacher calls him "The Michael Phelps of math". He is ridiculously good at math. I'm fairly certain he did not get that from me.
3-I am grateful for friends. I am so lucky to have so many different friends. I have several women in my life that I can count on for so many random things. I have lunch friends, movie friends, breakfast friends, babysitting friends, gossiping friends, listening friends, shopping friends...you name it, I've got it. I love that I have such a great variety of friends. They are all perfect for different aspects of my life. I hope I am as good to them as they are to me...
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am sorry I don't get over here more often. Since it's private-I don't get your cute post updates in my blog feed. I LOVE your gratitude posts! Good job Kim! And BTW-you are a great friend, which it why you have so many friends:)
Post a Comment