1-I am grateful for steady employment (a.k.a. paychecks). Chris got a new job recently and it just happened to be perfect timing in our lives. His old job and new job are overlapping and it has done wonders for my savings account.
2-I am grateful because I saw a concrete pumping truck in front of my lot today. Man, those contractors sure work hard! Our foundation is sort of tricky and they have worked from sun up to sun down for days on end. I can't wait to see it when the footings are removed!
3-I am grateful that Sophey is excited to start preschool! We went to see her school today and she cried because she didn't want to leave! MY BABY IS STARTING PRESCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have mixed emotions about it. As my friend Katie said, "As mothers this is what we work for." To which I replied, "...yeah, and then we don't know what to do with ourselves when it finally happens!" For the last 13 years I have wondered what I would do with myself when all of my babies go to school. I still wonder. :) Sophey is in morning preschool and Hayden has afternoon kindergarten, so I still have 1 buddy to hang with at least. I am just happy that she's excited to go! Otherwise I'd probably let her stay home. :)
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment