1-I am grateful to be home. I mean, I really wish I was still on vacation and all...but there's no place like home. Even if your home isn't really "your" home. I'm grateful for being back with my family. I sure did miss them.
2-I am grateful for the priesthood. Chris' Mom is having surgery in the morning to remove a mass from her kidney. All of the men in Chris' family were able to give her a blessing tonight. It was wonderful. Every man in both of our families is a worthy priesthood holder (as far as I know anyways:)) and it is seriously so comforting.
3-I am grateful for Moms. I am grateful for Chris having a good mother who raised him to be a great man. I am grateful for my Mom and everything she does for me and my kiddos. She spoiled them so much while I was gone and I knew they were in such good hands! She spoiled me too, taking me for a pedicure today and giving me shopping money for my birthday. She is pretty great.
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment