1-I am grateful I realized this morning that I forgot to do this last night. Can't break my streak after only 6 days! :)
2-I am grateful for simplicity. I threw Taylor a birthday party last night (even though his b-day isn't for a couple of weeks...). I bought 97 cent invitations, passed them out a few days ago, grabbed some cupcakes from Walmart an hour before the party and called it good. Those 12 year old boys had SO much fun swimming, playing basketball & playing night games, you would have thought the party cost me a fortune! Ok, so I suppose my parents' backyard cost THEM a fortune...but they were glad to have it get used I'm sure. :)
3-I am grateful for my new phone. I know it sounds lame and I used to hate (make that TRIPLE hate) iphone people who were so in love with their dumb phones...but I got one yesterday and I love it! Chris gave it to me for an early birthday present so we can take it on our trip this week! Have I mentioned before what a great guy he is!?
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment