Friday, August 3, 2012

inspiration

Wow, my late night inspiration to quit neglecting my blog really carried me quite far. Ha. I keep thinking I need something to blog about without just repeating (or reposting) what I put on facebook. I keep hand-written journals for my kids so I don't feel the need to document everything on here. I post far too many pictures on facebook so re-posting them on here seems redundant (and SUPER time consuming).  So, that is why I haven't blogged in over a year. It's pretty lame to take the time to go to someone's blog and then realize you've already heard and seen it all on facebook. Blah. Anywho...my awesome friend Desiree does "gratitude posts" on her blog and I look forward to them every day (no pressure D-Ray!). She just posts 3 things that she's grateful for. Some are funny, some are sentimental but I believe they are all things that she is seriously grateful for. So, maybe I will try that. Can I copy you D-Ray?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DO!!! I would love to have a friend on the gratitude wagon:) And since I'm not on Facebook, I look forward to seeing some pictures of your cute kids/house/self!!!

Thanks for the shout out!