1-I am grateful for my parents' swimming pool. We haven't used it much lately but it is so fun to just open the pool and let the kids swim when they're bored! I am also grateful that the pool cover opened for us! It has been struggling lately and we almost couldn't get it open tonight. The kids would have been so bummed!
2-I am grateful that I put my kids in the school in my parents neck of the woods. Today Hayden missed the kindergarten bus and I had to drive him to school. It took all of 5 minutes but it made me appreciate the fact that he has a bus and that his elementary school isn't 25 minutes away! The bus has made my life so much easier, it probably deserves it's own gratitude post!
3-I am grateful for progress on my house! We have a full-blown foundation! It is so exciting! We need some suspended slabs installed and then we're ready for framing! Yay! We are months behind what we had hoped for originally, so every little bit of progress is much appreciated at this point!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment