Friday, August 17, 2012

Gratitude post #6

1-I am grateful for photoshop. We had family pictures tonight and after a long, stressful week (with multiple "wardrobe" problems and several shopping trips included) my face looked terrible! I have a giant zit RIGHT on the tip of my nose...and several others all over my face. Photoshop is my new best friend. :)

2-I am grateful for an amazing photographer! Missy Segura of 2G Photography is my fave! She totally gets me and we have the same taste. She picked a cool spot for our pictures, was super patient with my uncooperative children & took some fantastic pictures! I love that she gets excited like I do too! A couple hours after our photo shoot I got a text from her with a picture of Sophey that turned out super cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

3-I am grateful for my kids. All 800 of them. :) They keep me busy, easily frustrate me and make for lots of work day in and day out...but they make me so happy. I may be biased, but I think they are pretty darn cute too. I am so happy that none of them are ugly. Wouldn't life be sad if you had ugly children? :) I love getting their pictures taken! I am also super happy that picture day is over. Did I mention how stressful it was? :)

No comments: